Sunday, August 19, 2007

BPR at NIKOLAKI - Part One


When I learned that the NIKOLAKI Spring 2008 Show was going to be in San Diego I realized that I could go! It is only a six-hour drive and Kaitlin is always willing to be my traveling buddy.

Off we went to the W Hotel in San Diego last Thursday. We arrived in the afternoon where we met Roz, our fellow BPR and Field Reporter. It is always fun to meet members of the BPR community and Roz would prove to be indispensable to our team.

We got ready for the show - I wore my Choos and Kaitlin wore her tweed Tory Burch ballet flats....



Meanwhile, Nick and David were backstage getting everything ready. Nick's niece Casia was just adorable! Don't you just love her outfit? Nick's mom Raquel and a friend of hers from San Antonio made it and surprised them backstage!



The runway shots and the backstage shots are by Evans Ward.

Click here to continue.