Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

From The Mailbox

Just two more days until the Nick Verreos Show at the W Hotel in San Diego. After the fashions, Nick will serve as a "Celebrity Bartender." Sounds like fun! My daughter and I are driving over from Scottsdale and we'd love to have you join us. Don't be shy.

Here are a couple of comments from the PR designers to the NYMag article. I especially like this quote from Laura Bennett:

“I thought [Bravo president] Lauren Zalaznick was very clear on her position. Bravo’s in the business of making television, not making fashion careers. I never expected them to do a damn thing for me when it was over. But I thought [the editors] purposefully picked an unflattering picture of me for the cover.”
Laura Bennett, Season Three

Meanwhile, mark your calendars for September 12th. Malan Breton's Fashion Week Show has been rescheduled - details to follow...

According to this article in the Miami Herald, Uli Herzner and Michael Kors have recently been spotted in Miami Beach. Not together... but who knows......