Tuesday, August 14, 2007

From The Mailbox


Just two more days until the Nick Verreos Show at the W Hotel in San Diego. After the fashions, Nick will serve as a "Celebrity Bartender." Sounds like fun! My daughter and I are driving over from Scottsdale and we'd love to have you join us. Don't be shy.

Here are a couple of comments from the PR designers to the NYMag article. I especially like this quote from Laura Bennett:

“I thought [Bravo president] Lauren Zalaznick was very clear on her position. Bravo’s in the business of making television, not making fashion careers. I never expected them to do a damn thing for me when it was over. But I thought [the editors] purposefully picked an unflattering picture of me for the cover.”
Laura Bennett, Season Three


Meanwhile, mark your calendars for September 12th. Malan Breton's Fashion Week Show has been rescheduled - details to follow...

According to this article in the Miami Herald, Uli Herzner and Michael Kors have recently been spotted in Miami Beach. Not together... but who knows......