Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Sunday, September 02, 2007

From the Mailbox

Tim Gunn raids a Newsweek art director's closet and answers some questions here. Don't miss the video!

Tim Gunn makes the LA Times SmartList for this week. They say that he's "80% of the reason we watch Project Runway." Maybe BPR is the other 20%? (Of course we're kidding!)

Veronica Webb tells the Detroit Free Press that she clicked with Tim "like Mary Ann and the professor or Nanny and the professor." Tim also is featured in the Free Press where, not surprisingly, he finds Crocs appalling and he wants a certain senator/presidential candidate to "step it up a notch."

Laura Bennett tells Newsweek that she's got a price in mind for her 'Snoopy on the Runway' gown that will be auctioned on eBay to benefit Dress for Success.

Finally, Andrae Gonzalo and Nick Verreos got a mention in The Seattle Times 'Girl About Town' column this week. I just have one question: What's a disco pig?