Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Friday, September 21, 2007

BPR at Keith Michael's Show

We left Zulema's Show and had some dinner at a cute place around the corner. I noticed that the London Terrace was across the street! We still had a little bit of time and arrived early at Cain on 27th Street. I peeked inside and it looked pretty quiet. Rie and Travis were already there and they mentioned that Keith's mom, Cindy was inside. Well, you KNOW that the number-one item on my list was to interview Keith's mom. We "met" her before when Keith sent this note and photo. I knew she was beautiful and fun and I just felt like she would very very proud of her son.

So, with Ken beside me, we went inside and there was Keith! I introduced myself and said that I knew he was very busy but that I really wanted to meet Cindy.

She graciously sat down and talked to me for a little while.

Click here to continue.