Monday, September 24, 2007

A Note From Amanda Fields



Hello BPRs !!

I attended the Emmys! I went with 10 other people who are cast and crew of a new tv show "Bar Flies." I am in consideration for a role. Yes, we did sit in the balcony, but it was fabulous just to be there!

I said hello to Tin Gunn on my way in. And as I stolled into the doors of the Shrine Auditorium.. Helen Mirren brushed past me. A living legend! Although Project Runway did not win this year, I was super excited that the clip they used when announcing the nominees was me in the Marilyn Monroe dress! I am sure Kayne was watching and was happy as well!

I also attended an Emmy pre-party (that is the top photo.) The other girls in the photo are Liesl and Fatma.

Here is the BIG NEWS!

This past Wednesday (Sept. 19th) I filmed the new music video for DURAN DURAN!! The song is called "Falling Down" and it is co-written and produced by Justin Timberlake! Some other songs on their new album are produced by Timbaland and Danja. The concept of the video is "Supermodels in Rehab." Duran Duran as well as the director, Anthony Mandler were inspired by the shoot in the July 2007 Italian Vogue by Steven Meisel.

It was an amazing shoot day and the band was amazing and fun to work with. The director, Anthony Mandler, was nominated for a Grammy last year for best direction in a music video for "When you were young" - The Killers. He also directed Beyonce "Irreplaceable," Rihanna "Shut up and Drive" and many more.

I can't wait until it comes out!!!

<3 Amanda