Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Note From Keith's Mom



Keith Michael's mom Cindy left us this note in our comments earlier today. It was so nice, we thought it was important enough to post it for all to see:

Laura, thank you so much for being at Keith's show. I had been looking forward to meeting you for a long time. You are always so gracious, kind, and considerate with your articles. We have been through a great deal of sadness and disappointment with past issues, yet you have been a bright spot through all of it. I also want to thank Keith's many supporters - you have no idea how comforting your well wishes and positive comments have been to us. Thank you Dave (my husband) for always being there for us. And to Keith I want to say - I have been blessed to have you and Sarah as the most loving children. Both of you deserve only the best for the future. Stay as beautiful as you have always been.

Cindy