Okay BPR's listen up - we know how many of you have been having problems with the TRESsemme Fantasy Runway game but I'm telling you that you absolutely, positively have to play this week because our prize is sick, as Jack might say. Sick I tell ya'!
Our good friends at TRESsemme have heard your complaints and made some tweaks to the site. So here's the deal:
- If you haven't already done so, register right now for Fantasy Runway, it's free and fun. Returning users can simply click on the 'Returning Users Login' tab on the bottom of the home page.
- Grand Prize is a trip for two to the TRESsemme finale viewing in New York. This is a random drawing - anyone who registers can win!
- Make sure to click the 'My Leagues' tab at the top and join the BPR league. You can join more than one league and even make your own for family and friends!
- After you enter your picks for the week, make sure to click the 'submit' button. A new screen pops up confirming your choices.
- Need help making picks? Make sure to check out what our resident handicapper Alan Gratz has to say about the possible outcomes this evening. There's already some lively speculation.
- It doesn't matter how many points you have or if you've never played before, anyone who belongs to the BPR league can win our weekly prize. The league member with the highest number of points this week wins.
- If there is a tie, we will have a walk-off trivia challenge amongst the finalists tomorrow as soon as the scores are posted. First finalist to answer the trivia challenge wins!
Okay - are you ready to hear about this week's prize booty? Highest BPR league point scorer this week wins a brand new Tim Gunn talking Bobblehead, courtesy of our good friend Emmett McCarthy. But this just isn't any old TG talking bobblehead. Oh no dear BPR's, hold on to your britches:
This is the first talking bobblehead that Tim Gunn had ever seen or heard! Plus, he touched it. And autographed it.
See you on the Fantasy Runway!