Friday, December 07, 2007

BPR Interview With Carmen Webber


I know, I know, we are way behind with our auf interviews. If things go well, we hope to get these to you much sooner via podcast! In the meantime, Carmen Webber was nice enough to take time out and answer a few questions for us:

BPR: Have you ever done menswear before?
CW: No, I have not done Men's wear before. I used to do reconstructed vintage blazers. But I have never done men's wear tailoring before.

BPR: Many of our readers considered this challenge to be unfair. Do you feel everyone had a level playing field for this challenge?
CW: When it comes to any competiton on a show like this, IT DOES NOT MATTER WETHER YOU THINK SOMETHING IS FAIR OR NOT. THEY ARE CHALLENGES. NO, I DO NOT FEEL THAT ANYONE HAD ANY UNFAIR ADVANTAGES OUTSIDE OF THEIR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES WITH MEN'S WEAR.

BPR:How much more time would you have needed to complete your design?
CW: I WOULD HAVE NEEDED JUST 2 TO 3 HOURS.

Click here to continue reading our interview with Carmen as she talks about the talent level on season 4 and the myriad of projects she has coming up.