Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From The Mailbox




Click here to watch Tim Gunn and Nina Garcia on Good Morning America this morning.

Click here for a video interview with Nina Garcia and a discussion of her new book, "The Style Strategy."

More Nina News: Nina will appear in an episode of The Beautiful Life. Read more here.

Click here for a new interview with Tim Gunn. Here are some highlights:

Host Heidi Klum is on her third Emmy nomination; when will you get yours?
“They’d have to create a category for me: Workroom Buttinsky. I’d be the only one in the category, and I’d win.”

So, is Heidi more fun before the pregnancy or after?
“Oh, Heidi is fabulous any time. She was very pregnant (when we taped the last episode) and we had a blast. There’s a dance tape of the whole crew that she wants to release on her Web site. The producers sent me an email saying ‘We don’t know if we want people to see you like this.’ But I thought it was fine.”