Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Amanda Fields Update

Project Runway Season Three model, Amanda Fields, has been very busy in Central Florida. Thanks for the update, Amanda!


Hello, BPR land!

I have been busy but I didn't forget about you! As a matter of fact, I had the busiest 10 days of my life, and loved every second of it. If you are a Central Florida resident, you have seen the commercials on tv, heard the ads on the radio, and now have seen me on local tv and heard me on local radio in Orlando and Tampa!

What am I referring to? The House of Vayne at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream 2009 event! The designer is Ms. Vayne and she has three runway models, me with another girl and guy. What you discover is that we are all vampires and coming to see her collection is quite a draining experience... (cue evil laughter.)

My vampire name is Elsa and I LOVED being her. I was a little sad to leave the fangs behind to come back to Hollywood! Here are a few photos and video clips from my vampire press tour! I can't believe I finally have my very own billboard! It was the coolest experience to see that.. something I have dreamed of and worked towards for a very long time!!



Click here to continue and to read Amanda's Take on Episode 9. Thanks Amanda!