Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend News

According to Popwatch, next week's guest judge will be Milla Jovovich.

Tim Gunn will play himself in the "Sex and the City" movie sequel. Click here for more info.

Second City Style offers a review of Christian Siriano's "Fierce Style." Click here for more.

Click here for a new interview with Nina Garcia. A highlight:

EW: You laughed when I mentioned Nicolas’ Ice Queen outfit. So, would you have put that thing through?

NG: [Laughs] I can’t comment because it’s somebody else’s decision. It’s done. But yeah, I would have done things differently. Some things would have been different.

EW: Are you going to tell me which ones?

NG: [Laughs] No.

EW: What about Epperson? Another controversial elimination!

NG: Oh…I do agree with the decision to eliminate him.