Friday, October 30, 2009

A Note From Althea Harper



Dear BPR,

I wanted to apologize for my behavior last night (well over a year ago but debuted last night.) I was acting like a "mean girl" and it was painful to watch. I am embarrassed because I always prided myself in being an upfront person and a kind person, however last night I was neither of the two. I was under slept and over tired, and unfortunately I let it get the best of me. Looking back, I was clearly not upset about Logan having a similar collar to mine (jeez...I really should have let it go...) I was just looking for something to vent about. It was an awkward situation to be in, around people you are competing against 24/7 and having no contact with those outside the show, and I think that led to things that were said that I normally wouldn't. Bottom line, I handled the situation very poorly and no excuses can change that.

I admire Logan so much for the way that he carried himself through out competition and I am so excited to see what he does in the future. Carol Hannah is very talented, and again someone who manages to escape the nastiness of the competition and stay sweet. I think of them both as great friends (CH is my roommate!) and I hope they still feel the same about me:)

Thanks for reading this!!

Altheaxx