Friday, July 20, 2012

A New Interview With Project Runway Season 8 Champion, Gretchen Jones


Gretchen Jones talks about sustainable design with Treehugger.


A highlight:  


It's wonderful that a sustainable designer like yourself is recognized in the fashion industry. How has that changed you as a designer, or as a person?
GJ: I suppose being embraced as much as I have been...so far anyways, has just inspired me to stay true to myself...both personally and creatively. I'm not trying to be anything other than the type of woman and designer that I have always been and continue to grow into. My identity, both personally and creatively is based on conscientious living, authenticity of experience and comfort within myself...I truly believe that is the 'real' path towards happiness.


Click here for more.