Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amanda's Take - Season 10, Episode 1





Project Runway Supermodel, Amanda Fields returns to present her "model's perspective" on season ten. Welcome back Amanda!


  From California to NYC, welcome BPR Readers! I'm Amanda Fields and I'm here to give you my take on Project Runway Season Ten from my perspective. I have been honored to be a part of this process and will forever be grateful to be in this glorious and chic Project Runway Family! 


Here we go! Back Again for Season Ten! Times Square, New York, baby! 


It feels like home to watch designers in that work room at Parsons! I really like this group of people. Seeing the photos on the wall in the work room of the previous winners make me so happy because those are some of the friends I have been so lucky to have in my life! 


Gunnar is a petulant child. I am bothered by him. Find your real voice, Gunnar! It's in there somewhere! Quit talking like you're a freakin Kardashian! Just because you and Christopher have similar hair doesn't mean you have the similar personalities!! Christopher said... "He should be on Toddler's and Tiaras, not Project Runway. Wrong show." Well said. 


Each designer gets 2 models, one for the existing piece that represents their aesthetic and one for the new companion piece. I am excited to see if they put the better model in the first or second look. I would choose the second, because it needs more help being sold to the judges. 
It would seem that a lot of these girls are not coming back for the entire season. Perhaps the show will mix and match them? 


Christopher says, "my model is two inches smaller than my dress form. I'm kinda screwed." Use the other model then!! Switch them up. 


Click here to continue.