Friday, December 21, 2012

BPR Interview with Laura Kathleen Planck


Project Runway All-Star designer, Laura Kathleen Planck talks about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: Have you been watching this season? 

LKP: Honestly I have not been able to watch the show live, because we seem to be busy on Thursday nights. We record and watch it the next day. It has been a lot of fun to watch with my fiancé. I was not with him during season nine so this is much better. 

 BPR: I was going to ask about your engagement! Have you set a date? 

 LKP: Yes, April 6th. 

 BPR: Are you designing your own gown? 

 LKP: It is actually my grandmother's wedding gown from the 40's. It is being reworked by my sample room. I am designing the bridesmaid's gowns though. 

 BPR: What is your color scheme? 

 LKP: We are getting married at "The Fabulous Fox Theater" in St. Louis. It's a mixture of Byzantine and Persian architecture. If you can imagine every crazy jewel tone and gold and stained glass thrown together, that's what it's like. There is so much going on at the venue, that the wedding is pretty neutral. My bridesmaids are wearing white and my gown is candlelight.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here for Laura Kathleen's website.

Click here to vote for fan favorite.

Thank you Laura Kathleen!