Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Conference Call With Georgina Chapman

All Stars Judge, Georgina Chapman talks about Project Runway, her upcoming Lifetime Special, Project Runway Spotlight: Marchesa, and motherhood!



Highlights:

Which designer of this season of All Stars do you think would make a great children’s clothing designer? 

 G. Chapman: Maybe Uli because she has that sense of whimsy that I think would be great. I’m thinking girls because I have a girl. So I think she would make really cute little baby clothes. 

The differences between Season 1 and Season 2 of All Stars?

G. Chapman: I think the first season it was new for all of us and this time around we’ve done it before. What amazed me is that it still felt completely fresh, completely new and just every time because there are new people. There are new personalities. There is really not like, “Oh, we’re going to do the same thing again.” It just isn’t. Each week is different. I think when you’re dealing with creatives you’re always in for surprise, and I think that’s why this show is so much fun for Isaac, myself and Carolyn to do. We really look forward to coming and judging the shows. As I said before, we do get a bond with these designers. I couldn’t really saw which season I preferred or didn’t. They were all just different in their own way.

Click here for a full transcript of the interview.