Monday, November 09, 2009

A Note From Tim Gunn


With so many people scratching their heads over the judging last week and Gordana's subsequent elimination, we asked Tim Gunn if he would like to weigh in. Tim, as always, is ever the diplomat:

I’d love to share my thoughts about Gordana. I admit to feeling more than a little conflicted, because I don’t want to sound as though I don’t support Althea, Carol Hannah, and Irina, because I do support them. But I also stand in support of Gordana and Christopher. When we’re down to the final five, who isn’t worthy of Bryant Park?

Yes, I loved Gordana’s dress. Furthermore, I believe that her presence at Bryant Park would, by definition, have diversified the group of finalists (and I felt the same way about Christopher). My only criticism about the Final Three is their relative homogeneity, not their talent, which is indisputable.


Large photo courtesy of ProjectRunway.com. Small photo courtesty of myLifetime.com. Click each photo for a larger view.