Friday, August 24, 2012

BPR Interview with Nathan Paul



Project Runway Season 10 designer, Nathan Paul talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: I may have missed this, but how were the models assigned in last night's episode? 

NP: They were randomly matched. 

 BPR: Were you aware of Ven's unkindness toward his model, Terri? 

 NP: Yes, we all were and we could hear him and feel the tension. 

 BPR: Had you considered offering to switch models with Ven? 

NP: Well, I was trying to establish a relationship with my model and I didn't want to desert her.

However, I would have been happy to work with an upsize model because I work with all sizes in my business. In fact this is something that I do. 

Last year, I presented a collection of evening gowns featuring models sized 0 - 24. All women can be beautiful in evening gowns. This is something I am very passionate about. 

 If I had had Ven's model, I would have rocked her out. 

Click here for the full interview.

Thank you Nathan!