Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Friday, August 24, 2012

BPR Interview with Nathan Paul

Project Runway Season 10 designer, Nathan Paul talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: I may have missed this, but how were the models assigned in last night's episode? 

NP: They were randomly matched. 

 BPR: Were you aware of Ven's unkindness toward his model, Terri? 

 NP: Yes, we all were and we could hear him and feel the tension. 

 BPR: Had you considered offering to switch models with Ven? 

NP: Well, I was trying to establish a relationship with my model and I didn't want to desert her.

However, I would have been happy to work with an upsize model because I work with all sizes in my business. In fact this is something that I do. 

Last year, I presented a collection of evening gowns featuring models sized 0 - 24. All women can be beautiful in evening gowns. This is something I am very passionate about. 

 If I had had Ven's model, I would have rocked her out. 

Click here for the full interview.

Thank you Nathan!