Friday, August 17, 2012

BPR Interview with Raul Osorio



Project Runway Season 10 designer, Raul Osorio, talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:


BPR:  If you could go back, is there anything that you would do differently?

RO:  I think that I would be maybe nicer.  That would have helped me to click with people.  Instead of being so straightforward and honest - I mean that was a key issue.  

It's not all about fashion, it's about personality.  When you are working on a team, you should feel that they have your back.  If they don't like you, they will not support you and I found that out.  

BPR:  It was very hard to watch you and Elena in this episode.  Was it really as bad as it seemed?  Would you like to clear the air?

RO:  She is very difficult to work with.  She is a perfectionist.  When I left I was very angry.   I screamed at her and called her names, I was very angry in the moment.  

I want to say, that I did call Elena just before the episode aired.  I told her that I actually like her and I was just angry.  It is easy to judge but come on.  I was put through a lot.  I was already eliminated and no one wanted to work with me.  I was very defensive and angry.  


Click here to read the entire interview.

Click here to see Raul's website.

Thank you Raul!