Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Friday, August 17, 2012

BPR Interview with Raul Osorio

Project Runway Season 10 designer, Raul Osorio, talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR:  If you could go back, is there anything that you would do differently?

RO:  I think that I would be maybe nicer.  That would have helped me to click with people.  Instead of being so straightforward and honest - I mean that was a key issue.  

It's not all about fashion, it's about personality.  When you are working on a team, you should feel that they have your back.  If they don't like you, they will not support you and I found that out.  

BPR:  It was very hard to watch you and Elena in this episode.  Was it really as bad as it seemed?  Would you like to clear the air?

RO:  She is very difficult to work with.  She is a perfectionist.  When I left I was very angry.   I screamed at her and called her names, I was very angry in the moment.  

I want to say, that I did call Elena just before the episode aired.  I told her that I actually like her and I was just angry.  It is easy to judge but come on.  I was put through a lot.  I was already eliminated and no one wanted to work with me.  I was very defensive and angry.  

Click here to read the entire interview.

Click here to see Raul's website.

Thank you Raul!