Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Monday, December 25, 2006

From The Christmas Tree

So, did you have any Project Runway gifts waiting for you under the tree this morning? BPR reader Megan sends along this note:

Hi to all of you,

My sister-in-law is the person who got me hooked on PR. For Christmas, I've made her a version of Michael's coffee filter dress. Plus, I added a nod to Angela.

I cheated -- by using a store bought slip -- but I hand sewed each of the filters to it. Suffice it to say, it took me WAY longer than 2 days! Happy holidays!


PS Isn't it amazing how often the phrase "make it work" is applicable? It's my new mantra; instead of freaking out (my usual MO), I decide to MIW.

What a beautiful, amazing gift Megan! We hope everyone gets a little Runway love today.