Friday, January 18, 2008

Amanda's Take - "En Garde"


I didn't write last week because there were no models. Again.

Aviva and Katie are gone. Exactly. (And the designers had to say that it was about the hair.. yeah RIGHT.) Also, I have a feeling the TRESemme hair team and the producers had a say in which models had what hairstyles! They know who is the best.

I thought this challenge was exciting. The designers really pulled out some fabulous clothes. Tim is right, avant garde designers do have to create looks that are more sellable. The gowns on the runway are great for editorials, red carpets and music videos, but not for the stylish women of the world to wear day to day.

So now we have all pretty good models... but at this point we don't want just pretty good. We want the best for the best designers. I had previously said my favorites, now it is time to narrow the favorites down to three. Lea, Marcia and Jacqueline.

Who needs to go next? Lauren. She just isn't as graceful as the other girls left.

Alberta Ferretti is an amazing, talented Italian designer. I was her showroom model in Milan!

Love you guys!