Tuesday, January 08, 2008

From The Mailbox

Daniel Vosovic weighs in on Season 4 at New York Magazine: “I’m still waiting for that really big, wow moment,” he said. The show was better, he insisted, back in the old days. “Everyone now is so damn professional. I want that young, raw talent where it’s more of a risk.” Thanks Jill!

Nick Verreos gets us all verklempt in this great interview with De novo Magazine: ...my fans are so great, so supportive, always wanting to know what I am up to, when I am doing my next line, etc. I would love to thank them from the bottom of my “Uncle Nick” heart for all their outstanding support, even through two other seasons. Trust me, a lot of people around me told me “You only have 13 minutes left on your fifteen minutes…” and here I am TWO YEARS later. It’s thanks to them. Thanks Andrew!

Quick reminder: Tim Gunn is scheduled to appear on Ellen Degeneres today!

Gossip maven Kristen at E!Online gets a little scoop from Sweet P while Kit Pistol promises some "model mayhem" this week in this interview on E! News:
Thanks ngochun!

Project Catwalk kicks off Season 3 on SkyOne in the UK tomorrow night with Kelly Osbourne returning as host. We'll keep our eyes peeled on YouTube for any episode uploads. Thanks Trevor!

Here's a few recap links that came in late from some of our favorites: Gratz Industries, Dishin' Dat, and Lorraine at Here's The Thing. Stop by and say hello to our fabulous recapping friends.