Saturday, January 19, 2008

Project Bluefly


I believe this was my favorite episode of ALL seasons so far on Project Runway. I used to say it was the Postal Challenge from Season One, but I think this one has surpassed it.

"En Garde!" had all of the drama of the teams, the over-the-top exuberance of the design challenge, the last-minute twist of the second garment and finally, incredible runway results. ALL of the designs were great. Exactly what we fans like to see.

Of course I was heartbroken to see Kit leave.

Somehow, I don't believe that Team Fierce's avant-garde look will be easy to replicate but let's give it a try!

This pale taupe gown suggests the color and the shape of the inspiration garment, but no ruffles...



Let's find some ruffles or tiers or organza!
Click here to continue.