Monday, January 28, 2008

Amanda's Take - Episode Nine



So MUCH to say this week!
And I apologise, a tad delayed. I will get to the episode in a sec..

I am currently in New York, with elite and going on tons of castings for fashion week. INCLUDING many many shows in BRYANT PARK! :)

I went on a casting for BETSEY JOHNSON, and I don't know how that will go, but I just had to take a photo of the table they had set up for the models waiting to be seen. CANDY for us! They were encouraging us to have a little sugar. Just another reason to love Betsey.


I have also been to none other than Michael Kors... although he was not at the casting himself.

I've been running around town with PR2 model Danyelle Vilmenay - we are agency buddies. We have a lot of the same castings so it's fun to go on them together!

Back to Project Runway 4...

Click here to continue.