Get your credit cards ready, Project Runway fans. Season 1 winner Jay McCarroll is making his QVC debut tonight sometime between 9 and 11 P.M. Eastern and his offerings are sure to sell out pronto! According to an inside source, here is what is scheduled to go on sale:
- Checkerboard Coat (as seen in the film 'Eleven Minutes'*): gray version, berry version
- Circle-print, Scoop-neck Silk Tunic: multicolor (black, fuchsia, aqua, turquiose, red)
- Silk-blend, 3/4 Sleeve Sweater with Ombre Metalwork (shown right): winter white version, fuchsia version, turquoise version.
- Striped, Cowl-neck Sweater with Pockets: grey version, berry version, teal version
- Circle-pattern, Quilted Ski Vest: fuchsia with turquoise lining, turquoise with black lining
- Double-front Pocket Pant: black version, burgundy version.
You should be able to check the QVC website (enter search term 'Jay McCarroll') sometime during the show to also place your order - but the sweater shown above is already available.
Chloe Dao is also scheduled to appear again on QVC as well - probably around 8:30 p.m. Eastern. You can enter the search term 'Chloe Dao' at QVC.
*Speaking of 'Eleven Minutes,' the Cinema Diverse Film Festival in Palm Springs has a showing this Sunday, July 27 at 4:00 pm in the Camelot Theatres. More screenings are coming in the following cities: Providence, Rhode Island; New York City; Austin, Texas; Calgary, Canada, Washington DC; Chicago, Illinois. Check the 'Eleven Minutes' website for the dates as the information becomes available.