- Tbone will once again be hosting live play-by-play coverage of Episode 1, "Let's Start at the Beginning" for everyone without access to Bravo. Don't forget the new start time: 9:00 p.m. Eastern.
- Everyone is invited to join us in the virtual party room beginning at 8:00 p.m. Come snark along with your BPR friends. And for those of you watching Shear Genius, the party will continue over at Blogging Shear Genius at 10:00 p.m.
- Having your own viewing party? Why not enter the Bravo B-Hive contest. You could win a $1000 shopping spree with Bluefly and a visit from a Project Runway VIP at your finale viewing party.
- After the show, share your thoughts to the Season 5 premiere in our reactions thread.
- Also returning this season on BPR: Katy's Take, Amanda's Take and Ask the Fashion Professor!
Some items of interest to help pass the day away:
- Our favorite poobah of prognostication, Alan Gratz is once again making his fearless weekly predictions on who is in and who is auf. Check out his season opening post this morning as he handicaps the entire field.
- Andy Cohen will be hosting his campy, fun "Watch What Happens:After the Sew" online show featuring Austin Scarlett and the aufed designer but alas, you must be an AMEX cardholder!
- In case you missed it, Tim Gunn says "...I can only imagine how the blogs are going to explode over some of the challenge winners."
- We know we are at the brink of Season 5 here but we couldn't help notice this piece from New York Magazine talking about Heidi and Nina's difference of opinion on the impending move to LA for S6. Also included is a video Heidi's appearance on the Today Show.
- And we leave with you a preview of tonight's opener from our old friend Robin Ghivan at the Washington Post. No, she doesn't reveal the winner again but there may be more detail in her review than you care to know, so click at your own risk!
Is that enough? Happy Wednesday everyone!