Can you believe that Season 3 is just one week away?!?
Just as a reminder, we have three auctions on eBay, the proceeds benefiting our BPR Parsons Scholarship. You can click here to see our unique offerings.
You should mark your calender for the upcoming Marathons including Season 1 this Sunday. Click here for the schedule so you can 'watch what happens.'
There is still time today to take our poll. Click here to tell us who Tim asks to leave. Presently Daniel Franco(!) is leading by a large margin. On Saturday, look for our first 'who will be out' poll of the new season.
Remember that there is an upcoming special event next Wednesday at Emmett McCarthy's chic EMc2 boutique. Click here for the details. You really won't want to miss the opportunity to meet Emmett, Chloe Dao, Kara Janx, Nick Verreos and Tim Gunn.
Finally, if you've been planning your party you really don't want to forget music. Your Project Runway playlist should include the following:
· "Oh My" by Mellowdrone
· "Get Plastered" (aka Project Runway Theme) by Barefoot Music
· "Breathe on Me" (aka Exit Runway) by Barefoot Music
· "Prodigal" (aka Make it Work) by Barefoot Music
· "Fly Girl" (aka Kara Saun Finale) by JFK Holla
· "Fashion" by David Bowie
· "Vogue" by Madonna
· "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred
· "Up on the Catwalk" by Simple Minds
· "Blow You Kisses" by Santino Rice
· "Fashion Victim" by Green Day
· "Supermodel" by RuPaul
· "Techno Tim"
We're still looking for the Jay McCarroll, Wendy Pepper, Chloe Dao and Kara Janx finale music and would welcome links for the purchase of those song as well as other suggestions for the playlist.