Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Extra BPR Love for Wesley Nault

A Note From Daniel Feld -

...I wanted to take the time and thank you for the kind words you posted in your blog about me once I was eliminated. It is really nice see a blog that consistently remains positive....

I also regret to inform you that Wesley's grandfather passed away this past weekend. He was extremely close and this has been an emotional time for him. I would like to know if it would be at all possible to create a spot on your blog for him where his fans could ... write a few kind words to his loss. This would mean the world to him and I know he would be so grateful if you could help. The funeral is this Wednesday and I just wanted to support him in any way I could. I love him so much!!!

Please leave your words of support and encouragement to Wesley Nault in this sad time.