Saturday, July 17, 2010

Loved the Project Runway Season 8 Premiere


Lifetime generously provided Team BPR with a screener of the season 8 premiere. Thank you Lifetime!

The best thing about the premiere was the 90-minute format. There are 17 designers and I appreciated the extra time getting to know them. There's lots of potential for drama and the personalities are already evident. You might think that 90 minutes is long, and it may feel long toward the end of the season, but right now it is perfect.

Because there is no "Models of the Runway" I was expecting more model drama, but so far, this is not evident. The premiere episode doesn't really feature the models at all.

I don't want to give too much away, so I'll just say to tune in on the 29th at 9:00.

My favorites right now are Peach (she is the only one in my demographic, I HAVE to root for her!) and Andy South.