Friday, June 17, 2011

BPR Interview with Gretchen Jones

Project Runway Season 8 Champion, Gretchen Jones talks to BPR about all she has been doing since the season ended. Thanks Gretchen!



BPR: Part of the prize package for season 8 was the opportunity to design a collection to sell on Piperlime.com. Are you working on this collection? Any idea when it will be available?

GJ: My TOP SECRET collection for Piperlime is in production and will be revealed and available mid July!!

BPR: How have you spent your prize money?

GJ: I chose to spend my money putting together a solid team of support, including an incredible Lawyer, CPA and all in one support service helping me launch my eponymous sportswear label 'Gretchen Jones.' Investing in myself and my future meant being wise about how to spend my money, investing in my business, rather than spending frivolously on say...clothes;)

Click here to continue.

Click here for Gretchen's website.