Friday, October 19, 2012

BPR Interview With Dmitry Sholokhov

Project Runway Season 10 Champion, Dmitry Sholokhov talks about his experience on the show.


A highlight:  

BPR: Dmitry, our readers chose you as their favorite and we also felt you should have won the Avant Garde, the Rockettes, the HP, the Lord & Taylor and the Marie-Claire challenges. 

DS: That is so exciting! Thank you! 

BPR: Did you feel like an underdog going in to the finale? 

DS: For most of the season, I felt like I was ignored by the judges, so, I didn't really get the attention that I might have deserved, but of course I got my revenge in the end. 

BPR: We didn't see the model casting - what do you look for in a model? 

DS: For this particular show, since we were so rushed, I was looking for proportions. I needed her to fit into the dress. That was major. Then of course, strong faces. Strong but feminine.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Dmitry's finale collection.

Thank you Dmitry!