Friday, June 14, 2013

Zac Posen on Season 12 of Project Runway



ETonline just posted an interview with Zac Posen.  

A highlight:


ETonline: You were great on Project Runway. Are you going to be back for season 12? 

Posen: I'm in the midst of filming! 

Etonline: How's it going? 

Posen: Really good! We started about a week and half ago, and it's been a very busy schedule. There's an incredible group of designers. They are driven -- they are passionate. It is going to be an incredible season for the fans who haven’t watched it in a few seasons. This is one to watch. 

ETonline: How do you find the time for Project Runway and designing? 

Posen: It's very challenging. Time management is an art. You switch mindsets. I try to leave my personal aesthetic at the door when I shoot Project Runway. The thing that I value more than anything else in the world is great teachers, and I've had amazing teachers in my life. My father -- who's an artist -- has throughout my career, been an incredible critic. I think it became hereditary or through listening to him. I tried to bring that to the set with the objective to be fun, and to get the most out of each individual creator. But the designers are very talented, the challenges are very challenging, the time constraints are intense. The drama is high.

Click here for the full interview.