Friday, November 01, 2013

BPR Interview with Daniel Esquivel



Project Runway All-Stars Season 3 designer, Daniel Esquivel, talks about his experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR: Congratulations on making the cast of All-Stars! 

 DE: I'm very grateful to be asked to do this. I had fun! 

 BPR: Our readers strongly disagree with your elimination. 

 DE: I did read your page because I like it and I appreciate that. At the end of the day, it is the judges' decision. Avant Garde could be just about anything and I just had fun. 

 BPR: We are also concerned about your recovery - tell us about your accident and how you are doing.

DE: Well, last Monday I was leaving a meeting and a driver hit my left rear wheel and my car actually flipped over. I have a concussion and whiplash and a cut on my leg, but I am recovering. I mean it is very uncomfortable, I can't sleep, but I am doing what the doctor tells me and honestly it could have been much worse. I am very grateful that it didn't hurt my sewing hand! 

 The EMTs and the firemen and everyone told me that when they see this, it is usually much worse. Laura, this really opened my eyes. It is a long road to recovery, but I have a new lease on life and I am very grateful to be alive.


Click here for the full interview.


Click here to visit Daniel's website.

Thank you Daniel!