Friday, October 24, 2014

BPR Interview with Sean Kelly

Project Runway Season 13 Champion, Sean Kelly talks about his experience on the show and about his plans for the future.

A highlight:

BPR:  Did you watch the previous seasons of Project Runway?

SK:  Yes, going all the way back to season one actually.  I watched in New Zealand it was one of my favorite shows.  It's kind of surreal to find myself a contestant and now a winner!

BPR:  Going in to the finale, did you feel like the favorite?

SK:  No.  I felt that we all presented such different and strong collections that I didn't feel there was any "divide" between the designers.  I did not see that there was any clear winner.

Click here for the full interview.

Click here to see Sean's Finale Collection.

Click here to visit his website.

Thank you Sean!