Thursday, July 12, 2007

Maryssa Meets Nick Verreos


One of our readers, Maryssa, recently met Nick Verreos in California. Here is her story:

I was just in California for the FIDM "Three Days of Fashion," & I got to meet Nick at both the L.A. campus & in San Diego.

I only got to meet him in LA because I was visiting that campus & had a meeting with an adviser there, and told him how I was excited I was when I found out Nick was an instructor there. It was the LA Campus' last day of the 3 days of Fashion, and Nick was the special speaker, and the adviser let me crash it to meet him. Then he was in San Diego for the same thing.

Here are some pictures. They're not the greatest, but they work.

He brought Kayne's model from Season 3, Amanda, with him in LA to show some of his newest designs.

-Maryssa