Friday, April 17, 2009

From The Mailbox



Christian Siriano visited New Canaan yesterday. Click here for more from the Connecticut Post.

Mychael Knight will be appearing at the grand openings of three new AJ Wright stores in the Atlanta area. Click here for details.

Tim Gunn and Christian Siriano are headed to South Florida this weekend. Click here for an interview with Tim from the Sun-Sentinel. Here are a couple of highlights:

"You want to know what's really holding up the start date," asked Gunn. "Bravo has a new show on called The Fashion Show. And Lifetime doesn't want to start until that is over with. I guess they think people won't watch two fashion shows. I don't know why. I would."


What is the one thing you think will blow us away on the new season of Project Runway whenever it airs?

"There is one challenge where the outcome will send the blogs reeling. It is unprecedented in Project Runway history. I am still full of incredulity about the whole thing - about who wins and who goes home. All I can tell you a certain judge says she would like to wear the winning dress. Well, you know we auction off the winning dresses at the end of the show for charity. I am going to bid and get that dress and make her wear it. I don't care how much it costs, I'm going to get it. This challenge is spine-tingling. You will be spellbound. My jaw was in a slack state."