Monday, November 01, 2010

Dear Lifetime,


Project Runway is my favorite show and I will watch it until the very last episode, however I would like to respectfully submit several suggestions that might possibly improve things in the future:

1. Production: Please bring in a new production team. I would like to suggest Rich Bye. He's the man who brought the magic to the Magical Elves and now he has his own production company called Goodbye Pictures. You might already know him...

I'd also like to suggest Tim Gunn as Executive Producer. Tim knows and cares more about Project Runway than anyone else. He is the heart of the show. The fans adore and respect him. Perhaps he should have more input and decision-making power.

Also the show really only needs 60 minutes. A tightly-edited 60-minute show would be great.

If you are interested in a new 30-minute show I would like to suggest a show that follows Mondo Guerra as he moves to Los Angeles, deals with his new-found fame and meets prospective clients etc. I would watch that.

Click here to continue.