Thursday, November 04, 2010

Tonight On BPR?


From Tim Gunn's Facebook page: The first Thursday after 'Runway' concludes is always surreal to me. Knowing that no one will want to discuss 'last night's show' with me at my local deli is sort of sad in a way!

We know how you feel, Tim. What are we going to do with ourselves tonight? Usually I would be gearing up for the weekly Project Runway play-by-play/party room festivities, loading photos and researching the challenge and guest judge. We made a lot of new friends this season in the BPR party room and many of you asked to keep it going somehow.

Well against my better judgement and to the great consternation of my family, I've decided to host a live chat room for Season 2 of Bravo's The Fashion Show: Ultimate Collection. I know, the first season was awful. But Bravo has taken cues from their viewer base and made major overhauls to both the format and hosts (ahem). Just one name makes all the difference: Iman.

The Fashion Show debuts next Tuesday, November 9 on Bravo. The live chat will not be happening here on BPR but rather on our sister site, Blogging Bravo. We invite all of you BPR party animals to join us over there for The Fashion Show. Even if the show turns out bad you know we will still have fun!

Here's a preview of what's in store: