Friday, January 25, 2013

BPR Interview with Emily Pollard


The first elimination of the season is always heartbreaking.

Emily Pollard talks to BPR about her experience on the show.

A highlight:

BPR:  If you could go back, is there anything that you would do differently?

EP:  Definitely, I mean, I don't even know how to start with that.  First, I would have chosen to do something less complicated. Maybe stick with one piece.  There is nothing I can do about it now of course, but if I had been able to stay on, I would have considered the time constraint much more carefully.

Also,

BPR:  Have you remained in touch with the season 11 designers?

EP:  Yeah, I mean it's been in dark hallways and Morse Code and everything, because no one was supposed to know that we were on the show together, but yes, it's been fun having these new friends...having the support system.


Also, even though I didn't really get along with Cindy at first, she has become a good friend.  She is so talented, and so generous.   She knows so much about construction and I really appreciate her.  I will never judge again.  She was a lifesaver.  




Click here for the full interview.

Click here to visit Emily's website.

Thank you Emily!