Friday, April 26, 2013

BPR Interview with Stanley Hudson

Project Runway Season 11 finalist, Stanley Hudson, talks about his experience on the show.


A highlight:

BPR: Did you watch last night's episode? 

 SH: Yes. 

 BPR: Was there anything that we didn't see, that you wish we had? 

SH: Well, at the end of the day, I take responsibility for my collection and I did procrastinate. You didn't see any interaction between Richard and I because he just didn't help. He wasn't feeling well and he was asleep. 

 I wish they showed a little more of how Michelle helped me, Daniel helped me, Sam helped me... I really wish you had seen more of my relationship with Michelle, we have become very close friends. I just went up to visit her. I wish they had shown more of our relationship. She has the biggest heart, she is all girl. She is really great.




Click here for the full interview.

Click here for Stanley Hudson Designs facebook page.

Click here to visit Stanley's website (under construction.)



  Thank you Stanley!