Saturday, June 24, 2006

Entertainment Weekly Party

















Apparently if you are IN Entertainment Weekly, you are invited to their parties! Emmett McCarthy was kind enough to send me some photos of this event. Thanks Emmett! Before I posted I wanted to identify this lovely girl with Daniel Vosovic. Here is his response:

Laura, the girl is a good friend of mine, Alexi Tavel. She's Petra Nemcova's personal assistant and right-hand girl with her charity "Happy Hearts Fund." I needed a date who can roll with that crowd without too much fuss, and she has more than enough experience... though she did need a new dress. Cue Tim saying "make it work," give me a night, a few yards of fabric and she's got a new summer dress - perfect for the occasion/weather (which was so hot I almost fainted)!

It was such a crazy night - Christina was hot as can be - and I actually befriended Stacy and Clinton from TLC's "What Not To Wear" and the four of us spent the rest of the night dancing and drinking the night away! Needless to say the entire night was a blast - I'd tell you more but I have to keep the juicy stuff for my new blogs!
Much love,
D xx