Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Who is Anna Scott?

Evening Laura,

Wow you and your crew work fast! To answer your questions the mystery "Anna Scott" is my girlfriend...

Just kidding, she's my best friend! I finally got her to move here to NYC after graduating from Notre Dame. She's now working at W Magazine in their Accessory Closet and is truly as intelligent and genuine as she is beautiful - I love her! Oh, and yes, I did design her dress, she needed something to wear so I whipped up a little something pretty for her to walk the red carpet in with me. I expect you'll be seeing a lot more of her now, she's a great +1 because we can keep each other company if everyone turns catty, or she's great at playing my "wingman" when talking business... besides, she's the perfect muse!

Also, not sure when the MADE episode will air, but I will try to remember to give you a heads up.

Enjoy the blogs!
Daniel xx