We continue to be amazed at the growing influence of Project Runway in the popular culture. It seems everyone wants to learn how to sew and become a fashion designer. Check out these stories:
- Increased interest and demand at Indiana University has the school looking at adding a fashion design degree to the curriculum
- PR has influenced the creation of this new show on PBS aimed at 9 to 12 year olds
- Why buy a $1,200 jacket when you can make your own?
- Even construction workers are getting in on the fun!
- The interest is not limited to the States, PR is also big in Singapore, as evidenced by this aspiring model/designer
Has Project Runway inspired you to pick up the needle and thread? Let us know, we'd love to see what you've made.