- If media attention is any barometer, then Jay McCarroll is the biggest design star of Project Runway. He was mobbed by cameras and reporters from the second he walked into the tent and continued to be hounded long after the show was over.
- Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford were sitting front row next to the judges. Tyson openly appaluded several of the designs. Top Cheffers Padma Lakshmi, Ted Allen and Gail Simmons also were front row and many other Bravo reality celebrity were scattered thorughout the crowd.
- We may be a bit biased, but Amanda Fields (walking for Rami Kashou) always delivers on the runway. She can make just about anything look good.
- It was great to see so much love and support from the Season 4 designers for each other. There was much cheering and emotion expressed for each of the finalists from their cast mates.
- In person, Carmen Webber and Steven Rosengard are stunning. They stand out in any room.
- Everyone is smitten with Elisa Jimenez. Some of the comments from those who spoke with her: "It's like talking to a real, live fairy!", "I have a serious girl-crush on her". She is mesmerizing to talk to. Her daughter Calliope is taller than Elisa, at age 11!
Friday, February 08, 2008
Notes From The Finale
Posted by Tbone at 9:00 PM