Friday, August 14, 2009

A Fresh Interview With Heidi Klum



AOL has posted a great new interview with Heidi Klum. Here is a highlight:

Were you excited to see some of the designers from past seasons return for the 'All-Star Challenge' special?

Oh, yeah. Even though some of them were a little bit twisted -- like Santino, for example; he was very outspoken, and he spoke back to Nina once or twice -- I still have to say, I do have a soft spot for him. He has grown up since the last time I saw him, and he was really cool. Korto was really cool -- she's just a really great designer. I think also Daniel Vosovic ... he's kind of tried to please us in the past a lot and he came into his own a little bit more. Sweet P was sweet as always! You always think of this rock chick, coming off a Harley Davidson, but she makes sweet, beautiful, feminine clothes, and she's done that again. And Uli was very sophisticated, I have to say. We were quite surprised because she didn't do too much of her usual fabrics with colors and prints ... she didn't really do any of that. She wanted to show us a completely different side of Uli.

And one of the most controversial winners, Jeffrey Sebelia, is back as well ...

Jeffrey Sebelia -- he looked like he came from a movie set! I was saying he looks like David Spade in that movie ... what was it again? Dirt? 'Joe Dirt'! Yeah, 'Joe Dirt,' he looked kind of like that. [Laughs] He had grown this moustache ... he looked funny. I'm like, 'My God, what happened to you?'

Click here for the full article. Thanks Mark.