Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A New Interview with Justin LeBlanc

Photo:  Lifetime
Project Runway Season 12 designer, Justin LeBlanc, talks about fashion, deafness and the "Tim Gunn Save."

A highlight:

Q:  First impressions are key on Project Runway. What was the most important thing you wanted to communicate about yourself, either personally or professionally, through your designs? 

JL: The biggest thing that I want to communicate through the show is that I don’t perceive my deafness as a burden, but as an opportunity to show people that there are ways to make things work. It’s just a matter of thinking outside of the box and addressing unique situations differently. With regard to my designs, I wanted to convey my love of simplicity, my architectural sense for structure, and my insistence on quality. 
 
Click here for the full interview from Policymic.com.