Friday, August 11, 2006

Nick Verreos in San Diego on Sunday!



Hi Laura,

Just wanted to keep you in the loop. I will be in San Diego this weekend for an event called PROJECT FASHION. It will be held at a great mall called The Shop At Las Americas. They will have a fashion show with clothing provided by students from Fashion Careers College (and maybe the mall stores too?) and it looks like they are giving away some great prizes including at trip for two to the PR3 Finale in New York!!!

If you could please let all BeePeRs know I would really appreciate it. Can you believe the popularity of Season 3?! It's been fun to watch and I've been having a great time writing my reviews for People.com., plus it has been nothing but a positive for me. I've been busier than ever and have some great projects in the works! I'll let you know when they happen!
All my best to you and your family!

Nick