Thursday, September 21, 2006

Episode Eleven Speculation

We are already getting a lot of speculation in the comments so I thought we should start a post. Click here for the Bravo site, then click on videos and then on Episode eleven preview. It's really cute. Highlight for me? Laura in flip flops. Anyway, I won't state the obvious because I don't want to spoil anything but if you look at the fabric that Uli is using and compare it to her finale collection you might see what I see.

And what about that "This year, we are not committed to a final three."??? What does that mean?

What are they designing? In the past, this has been an eveningwear challenge for a celebrity. Nancy O'Dell in season one and Iman in season two. Will this be a celebrity challenge too?

We are always on the lookout for additional preview videos. Let us know when you find them. Thanks!