Monday, September 25, 2006

More From The Mailbox



Katie sends us this scan of a photo from People magazine. Thanks Katie!
Here is an article about Kara Janx in Columbus Alive. She also did a podcast. Thanks Nancy.

Attention Mississippi - Vincent Libretti has been added to the line-up (Angela Keslar, Daniel Franco and Kara Saun) of Project Runway designers who will be at the Mississippi's Best event. This is going to be FUN!!!

Click here for more details.

The lucky BPR who won Angela's famous Rosette-bedecked pants from the Jet-setter episode has sent these photos and a little story:

Hi all,
I took a couple of not-so-good pics of Angela's "out"-fit. The belt is really pretty and my favorite part. While I was trying to arrange the pants, I found a crinkled gum wrapper [presumably hers!] in the pocket! I counted twenty rosettes on the pants alone.
Thanks Meredith!

















Here is a short blurb about Heidi - who is also in the October issue of Self magazine - from etonline. Thanks Wendie. And here, is a fun fashion article from My San Antonio. Thanks Wendie.