Click Here to See the 
Season 14 Finale Collections
Shown at NYFW on September 11, 2015

Monday, September 18, 2006

PR Finale Report From BPR Field Reporter PRAddicted

BPR thanks PRAddicted for her excellent coverage of the show from the backstage door.

I had been torn about trying to get to OFW on Friday since the weather was so rainy and I knew there was no chance of getting into the show. But off I went and am I ever glad I did!!

I arrived a little late but got to the front entrance in time to see a few arrivals-Daniel Franco, Emmett, Carson and Tom from Queer Eye. Austin Scarlett swept in at the last minute, looking impeccable and beautiful. Around 9:15 or so, I realized there would be no screen to view the show from outside, so I decided to talk a walk around the back to see what I could-and that is when my dream day REALLY began!!

Click here to continue.